Monday, December 12, 2016

So two sub-hubby fun things happened this weekend.

1)  My wife was nominated for an award for some charity work she did earlier this year.  She is running a toy drive for that same charity.  One of the locations  had a box of toys that could only be picked up... during the award luncheon.  I went with her to the award event.  I was the eye candy.  She shook hands and hugged with dozens of people that I did not know.  Introduced me, "This is my husband"  I just stood there with a smile while she chatted with them.  Sucking in my belly trying to look thinner. 

There was one person that I knew that was supposed to be there.  I texted him and asked where he was so I could talk to someone I knew.  No response.

I got to eat then needed to leave to get the toys.  She stayed and watched the show and the awards.  She is relaxing, I am working.  Then comes a text from the one guy I know.  It is a picture of him and my wife... with big smiles on their faces at the award show.

I know there is no sexual desire between the two of them.  But the fantasies in my head were fun.

2) Later that evening we had a birthday party for the husband of a couple that we have known for years.  We were the last two guests to leave.  Sitting on the couch, my wife says "Honey, please rub me feet".  Of course I was happy to do it.  I pulled her socks off and started rubbing.  The other wife asked her hubby to rub her feet.  He made a half hearted attempt.  Making faces, she said he does not like feet and pull her her foot out of his lap.

I kept rubbing.  My wife getting happier and happier sinking into the couch.  We talked away.  I kept rubbing as if it was the most natural thing to do.  I was embarrassed but I loved it.  Did this for about 30 minutes until she was ready to go home.  I put her socks and boots on.  It was after midnight and had been a long day.

Happy Holidays.

Jaqi


No comments:

Post a Comment