Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Lowered external applicaiton of Testosterone

As I mentioned earlier, I changed doctors.  The moving of prescriptions from the old doctor to the new did not go smoothly.  My Androgel got lost in translation and went from 4 pumps down to 2 pumps.  In all honesty I was doing three pumps a day of the 1.62 concentration.  This keep my testosterone levels right in the middle of the band.  The four pump script was nice because I would get more and the $60 per month copay turned into every 6 weeks.  I have been doing this for over 5 years.

Back to this week.  I called the doctors assistant for the refill of the same old same old.  Of course he does not know same old...  So I get 2 pumps.  At first I was disappointed.  The more I thought about it, the better I felt.

This is the doctor I told I wanted to grow breasts.  He is wanting to help and gave me good literature with a course of treatment that eliminates all testosterone.  Including taking spironolactone(sp?) to further drive down the naturally created testosterone.  So I decided I would go to 2 pumps. This started about 5 days ago.

I can already feel my energy levels are down a little.  The last two days, in the afternoon I was nodding off at my desk.  I went to my car and slept for about 30 minutes each time.  My allergies have been acting up and I have not been sleeping well either.  Maybe that is why I am tired.

Just wanted to note a medical change I made.

Hugs,
Jaqi

No comments:

Post a Comment