Friday, October 14, 2016

First Doctor Visit

Some life changes.  Our youngest daughter went away to college.  We are empty nesters now... and loving it.   We have had more sex in the past 2 months than in the previous year.

We moved across town and I do not like my current doctor.  He is ok for writing prescriptions but is now 15 miles farther away.  My wife found a doctor near our house and likes him.  He is gay and young.  I had my first appointment with him yesterday.  I started the session kind of embarrassed because I want to start talking about growing breasts.

I told him that I am a life long cross-dresser.  That I want to try to start growing breasts to help me be more passable during the drag shows.  Will help me with the hormones?  He said yes. I told him that I want to keep my penis.  I love my penis.  I love the erections.  I want to keep all of that.

He said that is fine.  The drug that minimizes or stops erections is called Spirolactone (SP?).  We can go with a smaller dose of that.  He also wants me to get counseling.  I was expecting this because of all the reading that I have been doing for these years.

He came back with paper work that was focused on M to F transition.  Apparently he has had these discussions before to have paperwork ready.

I told my wife last that I am going to start counseling.  She was mad.
    Her - You are going to turn in to a woman and I don't want to be married to a woman.
    I said, "I have said this before, I will say it again,  I want to be a boy with boobs."  Look at it this way, I am trying to get gynoclamastia (SP?).
    Her - Well you are going to want to wear pretty bras.
    Me - I already wear pretty bras.  I have more pretty bras than you.
    Her - Yes but not all the time.
    Me - I am still going to be man.  I like having manly sex with you.
    Her - You may want to keep going.  You may want to fully transition.  I hope that you will be happy.  She is starting to get distant.

Well.  I guess I have something to write about now.

BTW on October 13, 2016 I was
Height = 6' 2" (I don't expect that to change)
Weight = 168 pounds (I do expect that do change)
Age = 50 years old (I expect that will change the wrong direction)
Waist = 42"
Bra Size = 42AA basically there is no such thing as a 42AA so without padding it is sports bras for me.

Hugs

Jaqi

No comments:

Post a Comment