Thursday, April 23, 2020

This morning - I had a visit from my first wife while I slept. 
A little background.  We were married for 11 years then divorced with cross-dressing being a significant issue.  Her shopping and growing credit card balances was the other significant issue.  I remarried   She remarried.  Her 2nd husband was abusive and she tried to leave him.  Their relationship ended in him murdering her then commuting suicide.  That was nearly 9 years ago.  It is still very sad.

I believe that sometimes the spirits of the dead visit us in our sleep.  This is more than a dream.  It is a visit.

She told me that she:
 -  Needs to move on to the next place and I will not feel her again for a long time
 - Is sorry and feels stupid that she did not accept my cross-dressing.
 - Said I am a good person.  I am on the right path.  Continue to work hard and I will have a long prosperous life.
 - Wants me to stay my second wife and continue to build the relationship.
 - Thanked me for the time we had together and she loves me.

I woke up sobbing feeling happy, sad, and ... relieved.

To my ex-wife, thank you for the visit and the time we had together.  There were some sad times, but many more good times.  I am saving our pictures and many mementos.  I am going to ask be buried next to you in the cemetery.  (My current wife wants to be cremated and scattered.)  Safe travels in the afterlife and I hope our paths cross again.




No comments:

Post a Comment