Sunday, July 21, 2019

Back to Full Testosterone

June 15th 2019,

So, I was feeling unmotivated and it was impacting my work.  I also have not been feeling the desire to be gurly.   I decided to go back to my full dose of testosterone. 

A week later and I am so horny and a sperm making machine.  I want to be girly again.  I spent 4th of July weekend in gurl mode.  I waxed everything from the neck down.  I went through my closet and tried on all my clothes.  There were several items that were never going fit me so they were donated.
There were items that I purchased that I had forgotten.  It was like shopping for free! There were pairs of dress pants that mostly fit me.  I was brave and wore one to work the follow Monday.

They are black.  A little snug on the leg and a little loose in the booty.  They are side zip.  They are a little too short in the leg.  I wore them anyway.  Mixed feelings.  Everybody noticed.  No one said anything to me.  Lots of wandering eyes.  Some smiles, some looks of disgust.

The following week one day I wore another pair of girls slacks.  These are longer.  The pant leg are more flow.  Only one girl smiled really big at me. 

Hugs,

Jaqi



No comments:

Post a Comment