Sunday, December 23, 2018
Testerone Levels Dropping
I have been smearing testosterone cream on my body for many years to help with... performance in the bedroom. I have to admit it helps with memory and energy levels too. I talked to the doc about keeping the wife happy in the bedroom. He prescribed me Cialis. It works well for me. Six months ago I started smearing on half of what I was. Testosterone levels have fallen. When I was using a full packet my levels were in the 420. Using half a packet my levels was 234. I am having a harder time remembering names. I don't want to work out any more. So memory and drive are impacted. I will stay at half a packet. Make the new years resolution to start working out again and go on a diet. BTW, I am 6' 3" tall and today weighed 252 lbs. My weight a year ago was 228. At 6' 3" I am not convincing anyone I am a woman, but I like to to wear pretty clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment